Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great news!

I have two items that have brought excitement to my life lately...as you can see after reading the next two items, I don't really lead an exciting life if these bring me so much joy! :)

So...as many of you know, I've been waiting to get my raise until all 5 districts in Marion County had settled within their district. The last one that we have been waiting for, finally settled this week, so it will be exciting (at least for me) to see whether our wait has been worth it.

The second item is that I think I have figured out a way to get my massage therapy classes started! Starting in January, it will involve driving at least one night per week to Andover, and many more hours being tutored here in Marion, but I think it will actually happen now! This turn of events helps me to plan at least a little bit more of my life for the next year or two. Yippee! I'll have about 500 hours of "practice" time that will need to be completed, so I'll be looking for willing volunteers! Let me know if you are interested!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sounds fabulous! How many of your 500 hours are we alotted? We'll be waiting. A&M