Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Conference time

It's conference week...parent teacher conferences were yesterday. It was the day that never ended--staff meeting in the morning, flu shot day, conferences starting at 2:30 and not getting home until after 8. Thankfully, the conferences went pretty well, but I was ready to get home at 8 and have some "me" time.

Today, I'm at another conference, this time at Essdack in Hutch. The SPED director has nominated me to be the "go to" trainer for technology in the county. So, today I'm at one of what will become many trainings on assistive technology. So far it has been a pretty productive day, and I hope it continues to be. It has been a long week though, and I'm eager to have my day off on Friday. I'll head straight from Symphony practice tomorrow nigh and go to Hesston for the night. Then Friday morning we'll head to NE and to the farm for a relaxing long weekend.

No comments: