Monday, February 05, 2007

More Secrets, and No Friends!

At the rate I'm going, I'm not going to have any friends left (secrets, secrets, don't make friends!)... This has been a pretty exciting day for me, on many issues...just got off the phone, and I'm in the middle of a BIG secret this time! :) Just can't leak anything, because I would hate to spoil the surprise!

My other excitement today was that I gave my first official massage! Yippee! It went really well, and I finally felt like I was learning something! Tonight was Swedish massage, for the back...a 20 min sequence... My tutor taught me each phase, and then let me practice on my "volunteer". (Let me know if you willing to drive to Marion to be a volunteer! I need bodies on Monday afternoons, but I also need to practice throughout the week, so let me know if you're available. I currently have my massage table set up in my dining room, as there isn't room in my "back" room because I'm babysitting a bed and dining room set for Heidi and Tim.)

After class I headed to yoga and then out to Julie and Quinn's for an evening in the hot tub. Quinn was teasing me about my "massage moves", and told me that he needed one in the worst way, never thinking that I would take him seriously. I called his bluff and made him lay down on the floor so that I could practice. Yeah, yeah, I had to twist his arm! By the end of it he had decided that this needed to be a weekly occurance.

Heidi and Tim are leaving tomorrow for Tenerife. I'm terribly jealous, although it doesn't sound as though they will have nice warm weather. I hope they end up having a good time, it's a beautiful place to visit, and great people! :) Drink lots of good red wine, and eat plenty of goat cheese and flaming meat!

No comments: