Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas blessings!

Yup, I'm pretty sure I have the best sister and brother-in-law in the world! I know that there are some other pretty great ones out there, but mine have to be the best! The latest example was today's gift giving extravaganza...Heidi and Tim did Christmas "Heidi style" at least for me--lots and lots of little gifts to open. The absolute best was this cool addition to the bathroom--just what I needed for my bubblebaths! I'm thinking the star lantern will get hung in there too. Thank you Heidi and Tim! I love you!






Tomorrow I head back to work. :( This break has gone really quickly...any vacation time goes more quickly though when you pack your back and spend a part of it somewhere else than "home". Although I always enjoy my stays in other places, it is always nice to be home in my own bed.
I'm feeling much better...I spent most of Christmas vacation and the time leading up to break fighting the flu...after a trip to the dr. and some high powered drugs though, I'm feeling much better. All I have left is a bit of a cough...I'm hoping that will disappear soon.

It has been wonderful seeing all of my family this Christmas! Although not all members were present (Heidi and Tim, Renae, and Jason), I enjoyed the talks, laughs and hugs I shared with those that were. Those of you that were not able to be here, you were sorely missed. We love you!

I'm encluding some pictures from Christmas functions-Buller gathering, New Year's etc... I seem to have forgotten to take any pictures on the farm, whoops! Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Mom and Dad's "nicely shaped" Christmas tree, as per Heidi's request.
This is the flower arrangement I made for part of Pauline's gift.
Members of the Buller band: John, Anthony and Calvin.
Members of the Buller band: Patrick, Andrea, and Carmen.
Members of the Buller band: Andrea, Carmen and Arlin.
Standing around before the food gets on the table.
Ann with Adam "the big flirt".





Erica, Carmen and Brian out celebrating Whitney's New Year's Eve birthday at the worst restaurant in Wichita!
Erica with her boyfriend Adam after a great naptime!
Brian and Anthony try to figure out whether Whitney bought enough shrimp cocktail.
Carmen tries out her new chocolate fondue fountain.





















Dad celebrated the New Year by breaking out the "Pennsylvania Dutch" egg nog...only the finest for our family! :)



















Hm...all I can say is classic Whitney! Brian asked whether he could bring along some food and Whitney tonight to the party...Anthony's response..."sure, we'd love to have some food!" We were all glad that Whitney came along after all!

No comments: