Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm a farm girl again



Tomorrow morning I leave bright and early to head up to the family farm in NE again. I'm not sure what all my time there will consist of, but I know I'll be busy helping, and doing at least a little painting here and there.

In other news, I've decided to go after a massage therapy certificate. I've enrolled at Butler County in their program, and start classes on the 21st of Aug. For the next year and a half I'll be found most evenings down at Bown Corby. This next semester I'll have classes Monday through Thursday nights, from 5:30 until 9:30 most evenings. I'll be taking Massage 1 (swedish massage); and an A and P course (anatomy/phys.). I'm excited, since this is something I've always wanted to do. I'm also excited about the possibilities for summer employment now! :) Let me know if anyone is interested in being a possible client!

No comments: