Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Drumroll please!

Tante (aunt) Erica is happy to announce the birth of Gustav Heinrich Huber. He was born yesterday morning at 10:26 or so, and weighs in at about 9 lbs and 21 inches.

I board a plane on Thursday afternoon and head to Germany to visit the newest family member, and then maybe also visit his parents. I'm looking forward to cuddling and loving on him. He's supposed to have lots of dark hair, deep blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and dimples. Gotta love it!

Merry Christmas to all of you! Enjoy your time with your family, as I know that I will!



PS--Thanks to those of you who knew about my recent health scare, and have kept me in your prayers. I got the good news this evening that yesterday's biopsy had no cancer cells. A medication change and more frequent checkins with the dr. will hopefully get things back under control. I have been blessed several times over!

No comments: